Tortuga 400 is a robust double sport or/and recreational kayak, perfect if you want a canoe easy to inflate/deflate, lightweight to carry and to transport whenever you go on your weekend trips. It is made of a strong two-layer PVC which resists accidental cuts or abrasions and is easy to repair in the unlikely event of puncture. Two fins on its bottom increase kayak’s stability and control.
1. 3 air chambers: 2 x hull, 1 x floor.
2. I-beam inflatable floor with drain plugs.
3. High pressure valves for quick inflatable and deflation.
4. Removable fabric seat with storage pouch.
5. Adjustable foot rest.
6. Pressure gauge is optional.
- 2x seats
- Carry bag
- Repair kit
- Instruction manual
- 2000cc manual pump
- 2x paddles
- 2x foot rest
- 2x directional fins
Not included: pressure gauge (optional).
Materials and Technology
Zray's construction materials and technology make their paddle boards, boats and kayaks durable and safe to use.
Zray's Quality Assurance
1. Each inflatable product has passed a strict 48h tight ness test before shipment.
2. Material has passed a test which simulates three years of exposure to all kinds of weather.
3. Each batch of materials needs to pass a physical performance verification test.