A two-person kayak, the Zray Drift is constructed with drop-stitch technology that provides great rigidity and thus great performance on the water. The Drift will do great on flat water as well as in more challenging environments, like whitewaters for example. It is roomy and very comfortable, but doesn't compromise on performance.
The comfy seats with high backrest will enable you to paddle effortlessly for hours. One more thing: the carry bag makes transport a cinch and the carry handles on the kayak also allow for easy moving.
• High-pressure kayak, 100% dropstitch
• Long and wide, 426 x 81 cm
• Cargo tie-down system on bow and stern
• Comfy seats with high backrest
• High-pressure valves
• Removable fin
• Carry handles
- 2x paddles
- 2x seats
- Manual pump
- Carry bag
- Directional fins
- Instruction manual
Materials and Technology
Zray's construction materials and technology make their paddle boards, boats and kayaks durable and safe to use.
Zray's Quality Assurance
1. Each inflatable product has passed a strict 48h tight ness test before shipment.
2. Material has passed a test which simulates three years of exposure to all kinds of weather.
3. Each batch of materials needs to pass a physical performance verification test.