Double-action, high-pressure hand pump for inflatable SUP boards and kites.
Available for shipping.
Warning: Last items in stock!
|Max. pressure (psi)||27.5|
|Air volume (cc)||2x2000|
Double-action, high-pressure hand pump for inflatable SUP boards and kites. It can be used in double-action mode during the first phase of the inflation, when the pressure required is not high (red clip: closed). The pump can be manually switched to single-action mode during the last phase of the inflation, when the pressure required is high, by simply removing the red clip valve.
The pump has a 2x2000cc capacity and can inflate up to 27.5 psi (1.9 bar).
95% of all stand up padddle board manufacturers use a Bravo pump: Zray, Jilong, Naish, Red Paddle, Fanatic, Shark, C4 Watermann, Hobie, Mistral, Starboard, etc.
- Special design allows low effort.
- Reliable and resistant.
- Alu shaft.
- Extra-resistant inflation hose.
- Standard supplied in nylon carry-bag.
- Equipped with bayonet adapter for the most common high pressure valves.
- New large and edge-less handle, for higher comfort.
- Built-in pressure gauge 0-2 bar (0-29 psi), replaceable.