Double-action, high-pressure hand pump for inflatable SUP boards and kites.
Available for shipping.
Warning: Last items in stock!
|Max. pressure (psi)||29|
|Air volume (cc)||2000|
Double-action, high-pressure hand pump for inflatable SUP boards and kites. The JBay.Zone pump can be used in double-action mode during the first phase of the inflation, to inflate twice as fast. When the pressure is higher, the pump can be switched to single-action, to inflate up to the required pressure with less effort.
The pump has a 2x2000cc capacity and can inflate up to 29 PSI (2 bar).
The pump is made by Bravo. 95% of all stand up padddle board manufacturers use a Bravo pump: JBay.Zone, Zray, Naish, Red Paddle, Fanatic, Shark, C4 Watermann, Hobie, Mistral, Starboard, etc.
• Special design allows low effort.
• Reliable and resistant.
• Alu shaft.
• Extra-resistant inflation hose.
• Equipped with bayonet adapter for the most common high pressure valves.
• New large and edge-less handle, for higher comfort.
• Built-in pressure gauge 0-2 bar (0-29 PSI), replaceable.